Up For Grabs

3.24.2010

Your Home Is Where Your Heart Is

When talking about a residence, my family and I (my mom, brothers and sister) never had a permanent one. We still dont have our own house for so many reasons. Though many people are also dealing with this kind of dilemma, I really hope that we could actually have a place to call our own, just before the world ends lol. And because of that longing, I've grown to adore various home architectures or home designs as inspirations to building up my own dream house. Just the thought of having our own family house and my own private place brings shivers of bliss and satisfaction.

I have browsed through a lot of home designs, both traditional and contemporary, and many of such really ignited my senses. I know it's not impossible for us to have our own home in the future. Though we're not that rich, we're also not that poor. SO whenever I have complaints regarding the place we're renting, the pitiful situations of other people who are suffering more than we do would instantly refrain me from throwing tantrums, giving out complains and stuff.

Besides, I'm not really the type who would aspire for something so colossal. I like to keep things simple. And when it comes to building my own dream house, I want a combination of traditional and contemporary designs. I dont really fancy luxurious homes, especially those stuffed with a lot of furniture and other things that could only crowd the place. I want to have a home close to nature with a sense of priceless privacy. My house doesnt need to be the most beautiful; I dont like to attract many eyes. So long as its spacious, environment-friendly and some place where I could always enjoy the presence of my family, that's all there is to it.

Now let me share to you some photos of home designs that I'd like to have, if given the chance: :D

If I can have a modern house design, I'd choose this Travertine house located on a hillside slope. Whoah! The scenery is so breathtaking. And hey, see that pool and other "water-based" features? Cool! :D I wonder how much this would cost me? haha

Nowadays, if we want to set up new houses, we should opt in for eco-sustainable homes or Energy Star- certified houses just like this:
The features of this house are truly eco-friendly and the landscape as well as the scenery are great. Aside from being able to cut down your electric bills, you can enjoy a simply and minimalist yet modern design in just one favorable package.

I really wish to live in a house near either a lake or by the beach! So any of these designs will do.. *drool* :D


0 comments: