Up For Grabs

3.24.2010

How Should You Blog?

People blog for so many reasons. The reasons why and how people blog vary from one another. You can find bloggers who take blogging to the heart because of the profits he or she can gain. There are also those who blog simply to share their writing skills or whatever interesting information they have. Some folks do it because they were told to do so; just like me. lol.

Yep, personally, I'm not really an active blogger. I have my own blog which only a few people know of, including this. For now, I'm taking for granted my own blog (uhm, as always? ahaha) as I should consistently manage this one. Well, you can say this is also my own blog, but not something that I did out of my whim. But hey, it's worth the time and chance to learn or share more.

Anyway, whether you blog for money or for other reasons, there is always a right way to do it. Believe it or not, but the blogosphere also has its own "uwritten" rules or the so-called blogging etiquette. Actually, it's common sense. If you want people to come to your website or blog as well as keep them coming back, you should learn how to do things the right or respectable way.

Though you have the right to freely express your thoughts, take note that you're writing online and that loads of people all over the world might read it. And chances are, you may also get criticized. There are so many ways on how to blog effectively according to your own purpose of blogging. If you want to acheve success through blogging or make money with your blog, dont casually spit out random thoughts and unnecessary rants. Try to focus on something worthwhile.

As you can see, this blog is not that promoted or optimized. I mean, I havent shared this with my friends or blooger friends and other people I know. Since I wasnt given an order to promote or optimize it all over the net, I didnt bother submitting it to various sites which can help spread the word. Actually, I'm thankful about that. haha. I dont really like to show-off, though I want to share people stuff I was able to collect.

If you're reading this, still dont have a blog but is planning to set up one, take time to think about the purpose why you want to do so. Are you up for money-making? Then find the right niche. Research and explore before jumping in to the world of blogging ang and Internet marketing. But if you simply want to have an online journal, you dont have to sweat it out that much. Just learn the right blogging etiquettes. The Internet, or the blogosphere for an instance, is not a world solely designed for your own use. So if you want to enjoy your blogging experience, see to it that you consider the to-dos and the dos and don'ts.

I intended to share some of the important blogging etiquettes that one should bear in mind and practice in this post. But I ended up talking about other less significant things. So watch out for it on my next post. :D

0 comments: