Up For Grabs

3.22.2010

Anime Top Picks Of All Time

I have watched a lot of anime from the past until now. Some were able to capture my interest, while some remained to be a good watch but not something that I'd always remember and love. Let me share to you some of the anime series that I would always love to watch over and over again. These anime titles are perhaps some of the popular ones, if not the best. Just click the titles for more detailed information about each anime:

Rurouni Kenshin - Samurai X

Is it just me? Or there's really something magical and alluring about Kenshin? ehehe. Well, I doubt that this anime has never been heard of.  I feel in love with this anime the first time I saw it. Been watching it whenever I have the time and kept on repeating it whenever I feel bored. The storyline, the fighting scenes, the moves... everything about Samurai X have really touched my heart. There is also humor, and of course, instances of pain and sadness as well as  lessons one should always remember by heart.

One Piece

When it comes to the kind of anime that showcases both humor and action, nothing beats One Piece; well, for me, that is. And surely, One Piece has become a favorite of most anime fans, especially in Japan. It's full of adventures and humor that would always leave your jaws and tummy aching with pleasure. The characters are so fun and cool; and the storyline, man, it just keeps getting better and better.

Gensomaden Saiyuki

This anime is a goal for me. I was not able to fully watch all the episodes of Gensomaden since I only watched it on television. And I'm also quite busy now to stream it online. But if given the chance and time or the means to do so, I'd leisurely dig it even if it would take a day or two sitting in front of either the pc or a tv. I have learned a lot of realistic life lessons here and the lines are just so inspiring. I love all the characters in this anime! :D

Bleach

I have always loved katanas and characters who can gracefully and skillfully use them. That's mainly the reason why I got interested in watching Bleach. Aside from that, the characters are freakingly awesome and good-looking. lol. And hey, that's where I got my ultimate female anime character idol that is Yoruichi. :D But I cant deny that I love Renji and Aizen... wooot2!

Naruto

Well, who doesnt like ninjas? ehehe. Basically, this anime centers in the world of a gutsy ninja and so you can find lots of moves that only a ninja can do. though there are real ninjas in this world, most techniques displayed in naruto are of course, more far-fetched and way beyond the limits and skills of an ordinary ninja. I have always like Naruto, except that there are times that the story isnt very much interesting; sometimes, it's shallow and not really creative. But nevertheless, Naruto is one of the most watched anime and an anime that can be worth your time and appreciation.

I have listed 10 of my all-time faves; so, to be continued... ;)

0 comments: