Up For Grabs

3.19.2010

Friggin' Sick x_x

I'm sick and yet I'm still at work. It's not that I'm really busy and all; however, isnt getting sick a warning sign to stop working your ass out and get some break? lol. I have been having a hard time breathing due to runny nose and mild cough. Sooner or later, I'd feel feverish and dizzy. It's a good thing that I can still manage. And more importantly, it's Friday.  Since it's the last day of the workweek, I just forced myself to report for duty despite my condition.

It really sucks to get sick, especially if you have so many things to do. It's either you're working so hard that you end up taking your health for granted or you're really taking your health for granted. haha. Anyway, I just hope I can get through this sickness of mine while I'm still not that busy. I have to get myself prepared for the next busy weeks. Just grateful that I dont have a lot of burdens nowadays. And while I'm worrying about this simple or common illness, other people are suffering from more serious health conditions.

0 comments: