Up For Grabs

3.19.2010

Who's Got The Eye?

I like images, photos and stuff like that. It always mazaes me how some people can capture breathtaking moments, sceneries and even funny or memorable stolen shots. For me, the best photographers are those who can find the right angle and the proper timing. Not everyone can simply point and shoot and then be able to achieve really great photos. It takes a good eye to catch a good picture. 

While photography can be learned, for me, it is a form of art accomplished only by those who are given the extraordinary eye and mind; to catch a prospect and build unique concepts out of it. And mind you, though I can appreciate people who have good skills in terms of enhancing photos or images, I'd still prefer raw photos taken out of talent and perfect timing.

Now let me share to you some of the photos that really caught my interest. These photos were taken either coincidentally or through a perfect timing and a good eyesight:



Are they not fun and cool to look at? :D

0 comments: