Up For Grabs

3.17.2010

Amazing Hand And Paper Art

It always amazes me how some people can be so creative even with just the simplest of things. I am a fan of art; from paintings to raw photos and other means of displaying artistic abilities, I'd always find myself sighing with pleasure. Just how blessed those artistic people are... I like art and I also aspire to produce my own works of art; but it seems I dont have enough motivation yet or I just dont have the talent for that. LOL.

When it comes to art, I always thought that those people who posses the ability to express their thoughts and emotions through any medium that no others can easily accomplish are truly gifted. Though some forms of art can be learned or experimented, it would still take an artistic mind to create a unique masterpiece. And I certainly love those artists who would incorporate the use of things which are usually taken for granted by many. It amazes me more if the artist would use a medium as plain as a white sheet of paper or the hands of a person.

Just like the following hand art and paper art that I'm going to share to you: 

 I don't think I have the patience and skills to do this.. Just look at the concept, dude. :(

Look at the details! Aren't they truly amazing? *sigh*

0 comments: