Up For Grabs

3.16.2010

Umbrellas I'd Love To Have

I dont really fancy using umbrellas since I'm not a lover of the rain or rainy days. Though I love to sleep when it's raining outside, I just cant stand a cold weather for a very long time. And more importantly, I hate to run errands or go somewhere else than our house when it's raining so hard; even tiny drops of rain wetting my skin would piss me off. So whenever the rain's pouring relentlessly outside any facility I'm in, either I'd keep on praying that it would stop or I'm at home and have no other business concerning traveling. :D

For me, umbrellas can give you a sense of inconvenience and discomfort. Well, I'm not really against the use of umbrellas or the presence of rain. I know umbrellas are beneficial and that rain is essential. However, I don't really like both. But - - - if I am given one of these umbrellas, I'd surely love to dance in the rain:

The Samurai Umbrella








just.. wow! :D

Now, the boring grip or handle of your umbrella would have the resemblance of a Japanese Sword or Katana.. :D

The Lightsaber Umbrella

 Clicking the button on the handle will illuminate the entire shaft of the umbrella. The illuminated shaft will then look like  Jedi's lightsaber from Star Wars. Ain't it cool? :D


The Handbag Umbrella

Since I find wet umbrellas inconvenient and uncomfortable to have with you anywhere you go, I think this kind of umbrella could actually satisfy my needs.

You can also find other cool designs of umbrellas by clicking here...

0 comments: