Up For Grabs

3.17.2010

Breathtaking Seclusion

When it comes to privacy, I always see to it that I can enjoy my right to have one. I get easily irritated with too much noise. So for me, living in a crowded and dirty neighborhood is like living in hell. I am kind of an OC person; thus unorganized stuff and messy places would surely make me sick. I dont fancy listening to loud music or staying in a place where dfferent voices and sources of noise would try to break my eardrums. But it doesnt mean I dont like to mingle with other people or that I want to be alone. I'm a fun-loving individual, but in moderation.

Seclusion, for me, is either a form of punishment or an exaggerated version of privacy. You dont have to seclude yourself from everyone else if your issue is as simple as privacy. If you cant help but live in a house with many households, you can, at least, spend some time in other peaceful place to enjoy your break. Either you stay one night or two at your friend's house or rent a temporary place of your own.

Now let me share to you some photos of houses wherein seclusion hasnt been taken lightly. I dont know if these are real photos, though:

Well, I can live in this place provided I have a good Internet connection and other needs. But I guess this would do as just a vacation spot. :)

I don't think this place is far away from civilization; but I'd easily get lost here. Though staying here for a month would be kind of challenging. ;)

Not sure what kind of place is this or if I can really find this one for real. But it kinda looks amazing. :D

I dont think it's quite hard living in this place. I'd surely love it here! :D

0 comments: