Up For Grabs

3.16.2010

Taking Risks and Chances ^_^

Lately, I've been dealing with a lot of circumstances wherein I need to decide whether or not I should take chances. I'm at the crossroad wherein I am faced with situations entangled with complicated forms of risks. Though I had a hard time making up my mind, I knew I had to take one step forward; or I'll end up regretting not doing anything. As you can see, not doing anything is more regretful than doing something bad or wrong. We all are given chances to correct our mistakes; so why not take the risks?

Life is about making choices. What happens n your life depends on how courageous you are in decding which risks to take and not. There are loads of paths to take; whatever you choose, it will lead you to something that you truly deserve. Things happen for a reason and chances are given according to your needs or the situation that you're n. Though you may find that some options are quite puzzling, it is only after you carefully weigh things out and consider what your heart is calling out for that you can come up with the best decision for future remarkable results. 

The risks that you tend to face in your daily life may bring forth harm or dilemmas if you simply take it lightly. Choices should be made for the better. Taking risks would either help you grow or ruin your life; it all depends on yur manner of thinking. But we are bron as rational individuals. Think hard before making decisions particularly if it concerns serious matters in your life. As for me, though I'm not really a decisive kind of person, it is through the support and guidance of my friends that I am able to surpass it all.

0 comments: