Up For Grabs

3.08.2010

You Confuse Me.. x_x

You confuse me...
Why is it that you make me think of things that could always make me feel so lost?
Why is it that your presence is something I always want to feel?
You do things that make me feel special;
but the next thing I know...
things appear as if nothing happened.

You really do confuse me.
Why is it that you are here when I least expect it...
You confuse me with your words.
You confuse me with your actions.
I want you to be frank.. to be honest and be yourself.
Will you look at me...
and tell me..
what is truly the real score?
What am I to you?

You confuse me.
And yet your mystery makes me want you more.
Do you just want me to come after you?
What should I do?
I feel disoriented and drowning.
And the confusion and doubt I feel towards you..
such things are drawing me farther away from you...

You confuse me..
Yes, you do.
And I hope, you know it too.

0 comments: