Up For Grabs

3.05.2010

Was Never A Fan Of Dolls...

I was never a fan of dolls, or barbie dolls to be precised; not even when I was a kid. Since I am "one of the boys", haha I prefer to play games or have toys which can enhance my imagination more than dolls can. In fact, I really find dolls very boring to play with. And they may also cost you much; unlike when you are just running around playing hide and seek or other "street games." but still can improve your social skills or the spirit of camaraderie without compromising enjoyment.

Not being a fan doesn't mean I don't appreciate the dolls' beauty, though. And I understand why moms would like to see their daughters play with dolls instead of getting their selves sweaty and dirty from the streets. However, I just don't adore the typical Barbie dolls. I even find it hilarious to see very expensive yet common-looking dolls! But I happen to stumble upon a website promoting "Enchanted Dolls." Indeed, such dolls were enchanting. And seeing such dolls made me want to have them.. for the first time.. lol

These dolls may look a bit scary at first; but hey, look at the details. Aren't they awesome? :D

Not only that they look like real beautiful ladies, but they're so cute; their size, that is. Of course, they're also fragile and flexible.. So, handle with care.. ;)

 

I wonder who can give me these...  :D

I also stumbled upon these Crochet Dolls made by a Filipino doll creator named  Erin Chupeco.

"Erin has created every sort of doll you can think of! Movie, game, literature, and television characters, as well as the occasional famous person."

0 comments: