Up For Grabs

3.03.2010

Let The Journey Begin...


I am always fond of reading blogs or visiting sites wherein I can learn from other people's point of view. It amazes me how knowledgeable and smart many people are; particularly if they really put an effort in living their dreams or sharing their passion.

I myself want to share a lot of things. But most of the time, I dont have much motivation to do so. I have some many things in mind that I want to put in words. But due to poor time management (most likely), being a lazy bum (if only there's a machine I could use to automatically transfer my thoughts in blog posts.. ahaha) and of course, other priorities, I always end up either forgetting what I intended to do/post or just losing the interest to keep it coming.

Maintaining a blog is not really my thing. I'm not the artisitc type nor the detailed one. Simplicity is beauty, for me. I dont even give a damn about ad sense and stuff (maybe not yet.. lol). I want to share stuff, but it doesnt mean that I can always do it. It sometimes depends on my mood. But now, something came up. And for that reason, I think I am more motivated to keep this blog running.

I am so interested in anime or manga. I'm one of the many fans out there. I may not be young enough to still dig anime and stuff; however, I'm always young at heart... ahaha.. besides, anime is not just for kids and teens. Some anime genres are mature or violent enough for kids to love and be exposed with. So expect to read a lot of posts concerning anime and manga.

Moreover, I'm also fond of pictures/images of architectures, sceneries and other works of art. I love to appreciate people's talents. And I share anything that I see interesting. I also like to share inspirational quotes and stories.

My online sanctuary is a place for me to freely express my thoughts, dreams and passion. I am not a "speaker" type of person. Though I'm kind of open and talkative to my friends, I prefer to put things in words. And though I cant always find the right words, maybe some images will do. I dont write or post with flashy and hard-to-understand words. I am frank, direct and I prefer to express things as simple as I can. And when I get the hang of it, I tend to get carried away (I tend to write long blog posts.. ahaha).

Anyway, I hope that I can be of help or provide fun and information to those who would stumble upon my blog. ciao! :D

0 comments: