Up For Grabs

7.22.2010

Miniature Siberian Husky, I Choose You!

Chow chows are cuddly, poodles are eccentric, Shih Tzus are amusing and Chihuahuas are so cute. But I just can’t get enough of rough collies, any spitz, Japanese Chin and terriers. And if I can get the chance, I’d want to adopt an Alaskan Klee Kai or an American Akita. Oh, and that Australian Shepherd! :D

However, the dog breed that was really able to capture my heart (and had made me wish that our pet cat would be converted into such) is the “miniature” Siberian husky.

Ah, look at his eyes (though I’m not sure if the puppy’s a girl or boy LOL). But I prefer a male Miniature Siberian Husky puppy. If only I can have one *puppy eyes*…

This breed is often mistaken for the Alaskan Klee Kai; it’s no surprise why I like them both. And I can somehow see this breed’s resemblance to a cat; but of course, more of a wolf or fox. Or maybe my eyesight is just failing me.

One good thing about Miniature Siberian Huskies is that they grow up to be only around 15-25 lbs. Unlike standard-size dogs, they won’t become a hassle to your home. Although there are many other “small type” dog breeds, I still and would always want to choose a miniature version of a Siberian Husky.   

P.S
I am actually a cat-lover. I find cats more convenient than large, loud dogs. However, I wouldn’t say no, never, if handed a Siberian husky of this type. I will definitely do whatever it takes to keep such puppy loved. And cry harder, feel more broken-hearted, compared to when I lost “Nami.” Of course, each and every creature is special in his/her own way. So Nami and Miming were certainly irreplaceable. I doubt mom would let us keep a dog. Maybe someday, if I already have a house of my own, I can take care of whatever pets I choose to. :D

0 comments: