Up For Grabs

7.20.2010

Claim It and It Shall Be Given To You


It's not always that we are given what we really want. Sometimes, we've got to be contented with what we have and no longer ask for what we cannot get. Even being a spoiled brat has its limits. However, if you truly deserve it, then it goes without saying. Ask for it, claim it, work for it, wait, and you shall reap favorable results. Oh my, I feel that I have so many things to be thankful for. 

"Good things always come to those who wait." That's the lesson I learned from the anime (Saiunkoku Monogatari) I watched yesterday. I didnt think that it would apply to me for today or that what I've been wishing for would eventually come true (I even forgot about it). Well, maybe that's why Patience is a virtue, eh?!

I'm not really a patient person. Despite being indecisive, I am also impulsive; which frequently leads me to many forms of trouble and regrets. I never thought that this moment would come. I've never felt this satisfied and blessed.. Well, when talking about work, that is. :D

I dont make sense, I know. But I cant help but write and post this rant. I'm just happy that I get to work with my friend now. Haha. Yeah, another shallow reason to rejoice. But even the simplest and smallest of things can make me happy. You dont have to look for bigger or extreme reasons to be happy, right? Or spend much just to enjoy yourself? I'm a practical person; but I'm also a splurge-spender. Haha

I'm just trying to remind myself that If I truly want something, then I should go for it. Claim it. If I dont, how could I attract success? But of course, I know this is not applicable to each and every situation. There will always be something, or someone, that I'd like to have but can never really own or get. Too bad but that's the way things are. Oh well, I'll just have to thank whatever comes my way.

Looking forward to working with you friend. I hope we'll be fine. :))

And thanks to the early morning "jinx" of another friend. I think that helped a lot. ;)

1 comments:

cilay said...

I'm excited to work with you too... At long last! Welcome and hope you'll enjoy being part of the team.

And the jinx of that another friend is funny... his second bloopers of the week. Remember yesterday when he messaged one of the "gods" thinking it's me? LOL!