Up For Grabs

12.31.2012

The Start of Something New? :)


Hear ye, hear ye!!! Grab the opportunity to start a clean slate while it lasts...

2012 has been quite a wonderful year for me and my family. Though we've been through a lot of ups and downs, (well, I think it's quite natural... so, not bad...) I could say that we all managed to survive another spectacular year. I'm really praying that 2012 will be better--more productive and fulfilling.

And since I'm trying to catch my breath and race with my heartbeat due to excitement while writing this post so, at least, I could do some sort of a year-end special, I'll try to make it short by sharing these photos of places I've been to this year; places which remind me how magnificent life is, especially when you always make an effort to travel, explore and learn new things with remarkable people in your life...





Happy New Year, everyone. May we all have a more blessed one. *cheers*


0 comments: