Up For Grabs

10.30.2012

Refreshing Childhood Memories

It must be because of boredom that I decided to watch Dragon Ball again. Perhaps it's also because I missed the fun and thrill that such anime has given me and my brothers (along with the many fans of the series) when we were just kids. I could still remember how glued we were on the television whenever it's time for our favorite anime series. And that's also one of the reasons why I somehow grew to be 'not-so-girly' hahaha.

When my brothers and I started re-watching the series, I was kinda shocked of the many things that I realized upon watching every episode. LOL I couldn't remember anything pervy when I watched it before. But now, it's become really obvious how funny and somehow perverted such anime is. haha Maybe it's only because of the changes in the way we perceive things from before to now. Maybe I was really innocent before. *battling eyelashes*

 Watch Dragon Ball again, so you'll know what I'm talking about. Start from the very first episode. When Goku's still a child with a tail. His way of checking whether a person is a girl always cracks me up. Seeing Master Roshi again made me realize that indeed, this is where perversion in anime all started. hahaha

Another thing that has become an important part of my childhood was the Masked Rider Black or the Kamen Rider Black. Gosh, I was so in love with Robert Akizuki/Kotaro Minami. Haha And who could ever forget his 'moves'? Now I feel so old remembering those childhood memories. I just can't stop laughing whenever I'm going through some images and videos of this series. Those were the days, indeed.

0 comments: