Up For Grabs

10.24.2012

Catching Up ^__^

Yo, yo, yo! What's up blogosphere?! Haha It's been a long time, right? Now, I'm back. I can't promise anything to my poor blog, though. But I'm really trying to make it up. Hopefully, I can actually keep this blog alive and active.

So what made me return to this realm? haha Well, let's just say I'm getting some breather. And I'm somehow planning to join a local organization designed for bloggers. Haven't decided yet, but maybe it'll do me good. Being active on this blog will serve as a road test. If I really can't commit myself to blogging consistently, then I don't think there's a reason for me to join anything. Although I'm not really expected to blog as much as possible, especially with regards stuff that has something to do with my hometown, and that I may still join that organization, I just want to set things straight for a more responsible and driven me. Wohoo! :D

I know I have much to learn in terms of effective blogging. I'm actually having trouble setting the pages right and some other crucial elements. Hopefully, I can manage to do what I think I need to before I run out of excitement and motivation. The fact that I will be able to explore and learn more maybe one of the reasons that I wanted to get back on track. Still, I'm not yet that comfortable to share this blog to many people.

Even so, I'm up for the challenge. I will try to be what a real child of Mars actually is like. Yeah, I just changed the name of my blog. Not bad for the start of something new, right? I'll try to take things slow, one step at a time so I don't end up bored or exhausted. See you around! :D

3 comments:

Kernel's Corner said...

Finally, I was able to track your blog. Been looking for this in years. Welcome back!

Would you like me to add you on my blog roll, to support your goal?

Aries Marshall said...

Hey!!! lol :P

Sure, friend. I just changed the name and url of my old blog. Just a test... maybe I'll stick to this for now. But nothing serious. Thanks for dropping by. *chos hahaha

cilay said...

Hello child of Mars! Welcome back! LOL!