Up For Grabs

8.08.2013

On Eargasm (with JMs) and Scumbag Body Clock

Yeah, yeah... Been gone for so long and now I'm back with a vengeance. lol Not really. Back with a bit of headache from not being able to sleep because I've been messing up with my schedule so my body clock's messing up with me as well.

But right now I'm in the mood for sharing some of my favorite musicians. It's because of these guys why I'm still thankful for the existence of music. These days, many people mistaken music for bullshit. While there's nothing we can really do about other people's preference, I sure hope they don't try to sabotage the real wonders of real music. Now here are some of the real musicians (people who write their own sensible songs and perform their music from the heart, usually with instruments, without being annoying lol) for me:

Jason Mraz + James Morrison

Don't these guys have sexy voices and songs truly worth listening to? :)



Jon Mclaughlin

He's a real charmer; for me, that is. haha The voice, the piano, and the passion (and yeah, the appeal haha)... *awwww* :) I will always love Bruno Mars, but I'll never get tired of listening to Jon.

This one with Sara Bareilles, also a favorite artist, is one of my all-time heart-melting songs.



And in terms of bands, One Republic will always hit my heart's charts along with Lifehouse, Coldplay, The Fray and The Script. haha



But hey, who can ever beat the kind of eargasm the Queen can provide? lol I grew up listening to them because of my Uncle. Anyway, these guys are legends so any argument is invalid. haha



(I'm actually tempted to embed the Happy Feet version of Under Pressure. haha)

0 comments: