Up For Grabs

2.18.2013

Faith in Humanity = Restored

I have this sort of on and off relationship with the so-called faith in humanity. I've always thought that the world has already ended... ever since many people in the world have gone overboard with their nasty deeds... I didn't want to lose faith in humanity--not while I'm still alive and I know a lot of great, kindhearted people.

Maybe I started feeling pathetic when I experienced something heartbreaking, which I now realized is not worth the pain and the worries. Now that I've decided to move on and give people a chance, I'm beginning to appreciate every small act of kindness and love and respect. My faith in humanity has been somewhat restored, especially with the help of the following videos and images:

It doesn't matter what others do to you. It's how you respond to them that counts.



A simple act of kindness and every little thing we do to help... they have this domino or ripple-like effect...



God communicates... if only we just listen...



Being kind and helpful is not something to be ashamed of.  Do it even if others don't. Be the example.



 But humanity still got a long way to go. My heart bleeds for this. Also because I don't know if I am strong enough to be the change that I want to see in the world. Hopefully, small things really count...


0 comments: