Up For Grabs

11.20.2012

"I am the Avatar! Deal With It!" x_x

It took me quite some time to finally decide to watch The Legend of Korra. When it started airing, I really did my best to avoid spoilers. It took a lot to ignore that burning sensation within me. I don't want to miss anything remarkable, but I always try not to go with the flow. And so, I let the first season of LoK complete its episodes. After months of holding back, I then decided to watch it no matter how unsatisfying the number of episodes available. Made me miss the Avatar: The Last Airbender even more.

As a brief review, the Legend of Korra is nothing compared to how fun The Last Airbender is. But of course, LoK is pretty much on the mature aspect. Still, there are funny parts; especially the distortion of their faces whenever they're faced with something uncomfortable. I really like how Tenzin holds back the Aang side of him. What makes Legend of Korra amazing are the fight scenes. All in all, it's also worth watching.

I can somehow relate to Korra. Impatient, impulsive and stubborn but has the tendency to become the most vulnerable person. The thing is, I belong to the fire sign while Korra is supposed to be this calm individual from the Water Tribe. So I guess it's really bad news if the Avatar is from the Fire Nation who has some bad temper issues. And hey, Korra's physique is truly inspiring. haha Too bad I don't have the height.

I'm actually just trying to post something here since I don't feel like doing anything today...




1 comments:

Kernel's Corner said...

I'm so excited about Season 1 Book 2 called Spirits. I wonder why it's called like that as the original series have a book titles referring to different types of bending. Can we assume that there is also Spirit bending? LOL.