Up For Grabs

1.13.2012

See The World ^_^

Ever since I started working at home, I felt that I have been missing a lot; particularly when it comes to those places I usually see on my way back home or on my way to the office. I miss the busy streets, the busy people roaming the malls, the jeepneys and all sorts of random sights that an everyday life in a small city could offer. Although I wasn't that active in exploring the city before, I could feel some drive within me that's wanting to explore different places within the City. I know there are still lots of corners and streets that I haven't visited even once although our City is a bit small and easy to navigate. And even though a part of me is telling me that what I wanted to do could be a bit risky, well, I'd rather explore than die from a monotonous living. After all, I'm a sucker for adventure.

My love for traveling, I figured, should not be given any limits. I should go out and see the world! Of course, I ought to start from where I live. The city may be small, but I know there are lots in store; waiting to be discovered. What I had been planning to do, is go out every single day... do some short to long walks... starting from our vicinity to as far as I could go. Of course, I'd take a camera with me to take shots of random people, sights or anything that could capture my interest. It doesn't have to be grand or something very spectacular. Otherwise, I'd feel pressure to find something remarkable. I'll just have to enjoy my walks, and the scenes that would unfold before me. Still, I'm hoping that many fun and memorable things would come my way.

Hey, isn't that another way to exercise? lol Yeah, that could be another advantage to this endeavor. Hopefully, I won't get lazy. But I only feel lazy when it's raining or the weather isn't that assuring. I'm still thinking about the time for when I should go out; either during my lunch break or after my working hours. well, maybe depends on the mood; what matters is that I shouldn't miss a day without making any discovery. This was also triggered by some great photos I've seen a few days ago. I was inspired by those people who were able to capture real-life, random events. But hey, they looked extraordinary when presented well. I wish I have a high-quality camera. Though I don't really want to go around holding those inconvenient-looking DSLRs; they may be able to capture really good images. But I don't want to attract so much attention.

Well, that's all for now. I have lots of plans and goals for this year. Hopefully, I can get them done; even just half of it. Hopefully, this would serve as a good start for me :D

0 comments: