Up For Grabs

12.28.2011

What's Up With This Flu?!! x_x

Damn. I feel like I'm just wasting time with this bad-of-a-timing Flu. It's barely 3 days before the New Year, and here I am getting sick. I really don't get it; but I'm just trying to convince myself that things happen for a reason. Maybe this is God's way of making me get rid of annoying viruses and stuff before the year ends. That way, I'll face the New Year with a good health and good aura. Hopefully, this flu will be gone before 2012 starts.

Somehow, it's also my fault why I got this sickness. I danced in the rain, and filled my throat with more sweets and cold drinks than I could handle. Alas! I'm rewarded with this warning--get more, and you're doomed next year. lol. So, okay. i get it. Control, control, control. Will just have to take things positively, so the Next Year's going to be more awesome! Hello to you, Water Dragon. Please be nice to me although I'm a Tiger-born. :D

0 comments: