Up For Grabs

12.02.2011

Open Happiness ^_^

Many people think that happiness is out of reach--something that we can't achieve all on our own. But for me, happiness is a state of mind. What you entertain inside your head will try to manifest in your words and actions. So if you think you're no good or you're being desperate, chances are, you really are or will be. So the same goes with the achievement of any sort of happiness. It's impossible for anyone not to feel any kind of happiness, especially that you can always be happy even with the simplest and smallest of things.

I realized that you don't have to be rich just to be able to help the poor, the sick or those who are in trouble. You can always help other people, make them smile and make them feel loved through many simple but sincere ways. And one of these days, I'll try to make lots of strangers smile. :) After all, Christmas is in the air.

As I was browsing facebook and youtube, I found several videos about Coca-cola; their advertisements and other forms of promotion that really captured my heart. Here's one that's very relevant for this season, and one that many people can relate to:


0 comments: