Up For Grabs

11.11.2011

11-11-11 (The Start of a New Life)

Well, it's quite evident how popular the date today is. 11-11-11 has raised many issues, and triggered the curiosity of almost everyone; particularly those who are considering marriage, starting up a business, placing bets in the lottery or making any kind of gamble. However, there's no scientific explanation and evidence or something that proves the "special-ness" of the said numbers. It could be that something good is going to happen, nothing's gonna transpire at all, or something bad is going to take place in a large scale.

For me, this day signifies the start of a new life. Sort of too late to think of beginnings seeing how fast-approaching December (and the New Year) is? Well, not really. I guess it's a perfect time to let go of negativities and move forward for a more prosperous and productive life. Lot of unpleasant things happened to me and my family these past few months, so I think we deserve a break. Especially that my brother is about to come home! Our family's about to get completed, and I can't wait to see the day that we're happily bonding with each other again.

Besides, I was born on the 11th day of April. So, somehow, the day is very special to me. It simply means a lot of opportunities to start anew!
You are what makes each day special.

I am quite getting the hang of working at home. I have found a really nice client; a kind of boss that puts more effort into shaping the skills and passion of his workers. I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to work for him, and with my friend. Life's really different when you're inside your own world; you're the keeper of your own time. But I know it takes a lot of self-control to succeed in such endeavor. But so far so good, eh?! :)

The scent and feel of Christmas is already in the Air! And although we still don't have any decors or something, I am so excited for such occasion. The thought of us gathering makes me giggle with anticipation. I know most people feel the same. But come to think of it, many families are in a dire situation these days. I pray for them, that they may have the strength to move on. Lately, the world has become a battleground for survival. Perhaps, the end is really near. I just hope that things will get better next year, if there is still... ;)

0 comments: