Up For Grabs

7.12.2010

If I Were To Time Travel...

Do you ever wonder - “What if I could turn back time?” or “What if I could go back to the past?” What would you do? Where shall you go or on what particular time/event of the past? Would you want to change something? Are you even interested in witnessing the events of the past? Me? Of course! As long as I “can’t” distort history, I’d really want to witness many historical incidents. I will no longer wish to go back in time so I can undo this or that. I know it’s just not fair or something – what’s there to learn if people don’t make mistakes?

All I want to do, if I were given the chance to time travel, is to observe firsthand the occurrences of the past which I’ve never been a part of…

This post is actually a continuation of (or in connection to) my previous post – Into the Time Stream.

So where do I want to go if blasted to the past?

As much as possible, I’d really want to go back to the time when…

·         The World is about to be Created
·         Moses Divided The Red Sea
·         The Ten Commandments Were Made and Presented
·         The Birth/Death of Christ
·         Dinosaurs, and Dragons are still around
·         Nature is at its best
·         Great Pyramids and the Great Wall of China are being Built
·         Troy Fell
·         Greek Mythology is quite… real
·         Cleopatra is still alive... and pretty? Hmmm
·         There’s a big fight/duel in the The Colosseum or Roman Coliseum
·         Construction of Stonehenge in Britain begins
·         The Greeks and Persians are at War
·         Japan/America Colonized Philippines

And so many more... Yep, some events may seem a tragedy or traumatic enough for those who have witnessed it... But because I wasn’t able to experience it myself, I want to find out what it feels like… I am prepared... as long as I’m an invisible spectator... ahahaha :D

0 comments: